Admin access to an Okta Org
- IdP-initiated SSO
User federation must still be maintained through the HRIS system or manually through CSV.
Read this before you enabled password-less setup
Disabling email & password sign-in affects all users who use this application. Users won't be able to sign in through the OneRange regular sign-in page. They are able to access the app through the Okta service.
OneRange doesn't provide a backup sign-in URL where users can sign in with password-less setup.
If necessary, contact OneRange Support firstname.lastname@example.org to turn off password-less setup.
- Sign in to Okta as an Admin
- Select the Application > Application > Browse App Catalog > search and select OneRange > click Add Integration
- Send your Metadata URL located on the Sign On tab > Sign on methods > SAML 2.0 -> Metadata details to OneRange support team email@example.com and request that they enable SAML 2.0 for your account and provide an IDPID.
- If you require password-less then ask support to enable that option as well.
- Enter the IDPID in the IDPID field located on the Sign On Tab -> Edit under the advanced Sign-on Settings.
- Your SAML configuration for OneRange is complete. You can start assigning people to the application.